Hello, my name is Gosia Paleczny!
I am a happy wife, mom x5, and… physiotherapist.
While working with children, I’ve noticed that the majority of parents whose babies undergo physical therapy feel lost and confused. I have also found that accompanying a child in his or her development is a fantastic adventure.
I created this blog especially for this reason – to bring you closer to the amazing world to which we, as parents, belong.
These posts will MOSTLY cover topics of child motor development from birth to first steps. I will show you how this development progresses – and how we, as parents, can support it and respond quickly to any adverse symptoms.
Welcome to our little adventure!
I have a Masters degree in physiotherapy, and I am an NDT-Bobath method therapist for children.
I specialize in pediatric physiotherapy.
I provide therapy for children and infants with developmental disorders and foot defects.
I am also an instructor of Shantala massage for babies.
I have completed the following courses (in addition to several others):
- NDT- Bobath for children
- Three-plane manual therapy of foot defects in children according to Barbara Zukunft- Huber
- Diagnostics according to the Prechtl’s method
- Kinesiotaping in pediatrics
- Shantala massage for babies
- Physical rehabilitation in infant developmental disorders from 0 to 12 months
- Lactation problems
- The art of running an Active Childbirth School
Outside of my job, I am a mom of four children and I run a blog: PhysioMommy